Our Birmingham based team are experts in all aspects of house removals: local, national or international; full or part loads and regular or one off jobs – Houseremoval.co.uk have a removal service to suit you.
At Houseremoval.co.uk we are pleased to offer a professional packing and wrapping service to our clients. Over the years, this has proven to be a popular and essential service which has been appreciated by many of our clients, as it helps ease just a little bit of the stress out of moving home.
We can either provide you with the materials you need to safely pack all of your possessions yourself ready for removal and collection by us; or our trained team are on hand to come and pack for you, at a time to suit you.
Been located in the Birmingham means we can offer a full nationwide removals service.
Just some of the advantages of using our packing and wrapping service for your house removal include:
- Knowing that your belongings will be professionally wrapped and protected for the journey ahead. We achieve this by using the appropriate material and packaging for each individual item. This includes bubble wrap for breakables, specialist cartons for linen and books, plastic covers for sofas and chairs, traditional storage boxes for everyday belongings, rolls of plastic to protect rugs and carpets, and much more.
- Help with lifting and moving. One of most tiring and physically exhausting aspects of house removals is moving heavy and bulky boxes from room to room whilst you pack, and even worse – going up and down stairs! Our team will handle all of the leg (and arm) work for you, ensuring you don’t have to worry. This will leave you free to put the kettle on!
- Difficult spaces. Over the years most items of furniture are introduced to a house on a piece by piece basis and the difficulty we have in getting them into the property is often quickly forgotten about. When it comes to moving all of the furniture out of a property this can, however, be a difficult task. Our removal team deal with awkward spaces, tight corners and small or narrow entrances or openings on a daily basis and will be on hand to advise and help you with the best way to get things moving from one house to the next!
- Maximise space available. Our fully trained packers and wrappers will pack your boxes in an efficient and space conscious order, meaning you will fit more into a box than you would expect - a bit like Mary Poppins carpet bag! This might mean that your removal may fit into a smaller vehicle or use less space in a larger van, which may save you money.
- Whether you are moving a few pieces of furniture across Birmingham, or planning a complete house removal to the Costa Blanca, our priority is ensuring your goods arrive at their destination in perfect condition, so you can enjoy your new home straight away.